James Cupero Resume
Jim Cupero’s career as an attorney in the state of New York has spanned more than three decades. In that time, he has crafted a proven track record of impressive results on behalf of his clients. His is a true record of success measured not only by the millions of dollars in settlements he has won for his clients, but also by the compassion, expertise and commitment he brings to each case.
A well-respected member of the New York law community, Jim continues to fight passionately on behalf of personal injury victims that need a strong advocate.
Education: Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, PA, 1979.
- New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit, 1980
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1980
Areas of Practice:
Mr. Cupero represents personal injury victims exclusively in cases involving:
- Vehicular Accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and more
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Dog Attacks
- Defective Products
- Wrongful Death
- Dental and Medical malpractice
- Construction Law
- Labor Law
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association
- Mr. Cupero has been awarded the prestigious AV® Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbel every year since 2004.
- Super Lawyers: 2014
Jim Cupero’s commitment to devoting his practice exclusively to defending the rights of injury victims is no accident. Rather, it is a conscious decision to lend his experience and knowledge, and the experience and knowledge of his staff, to those who most need a proven voice on their side.
The Law Offices of James J. Cupero invites you to call today to schedule your free initial consultation. You may also contact us by filling out the Case Evaluation Form found on this page. We will respond in a timely fashion, and will be happy to answer any questions you may have while scheduling a consultation at a time best for you.
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall
- Construction Accidents
- Medical & Dental Malpractice
Call for a Free
or fill out our case evaluation form below